Cuisines

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Korean Night

Never been a fan of cooking Asian food, though I do love eating it! So this morning my Asian BF (Dr Rats) told me she passed her full license driving test, (Yay! Congrats! so I offered to cook her dinner to celebrate. And then came the guest list....
Had Singerboy, Ms CrazyChicken, DangerousDriver and The Handsome Welshman (THW).



I remembered I still got most of the ingredients for this Korean dish - Fire Chicken that my flatmate made previously.
And it was really yum. So working along that line, i got the noodles to make Jap Chae (potato glass noodles), got some kim chee, dumplings and Endamame beans and also some Chinese broccoli just in case there wasn't enough veggies.






Being my first attempt, I was quite happy with the results. Dr Rats even said "But thank you for dinner, it was very very good! Very impressed la cause it tasted like the restaurant stuff!" YAY!

And considering it wasnt that hard to make, will definitely do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment