Cuisines

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vegetarian Risotto

So Mr Shy Guy is still sticking to his "vegetarianism"...*exasperated sigh*, just making life a tad bit annoying really. I've only cooked meat once so far in my 3 weeks here.

So I decided to make Risotto for dinner and trying to figure out a good recipe, I remember reading about Leek and Zucchini Risotto somewhere and thought I'll give it a go. Only thing is when I went to look for the recipe again, I couldn't find one I like so I decided to wing it. Here's what I ended up with:

Vegetarian Risotto
- Arborio rice
- Onion
- Zucchini
- Leek
- Red Pepper
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- White Wine
- Vegetable Stock

Directions

Cook vegetables in pan with some butter, add rice and slowly add in liquid.
Continue to stir until all the liquid's been absorbed
Season to taste and serve with cheese
-

No comments:

Post a Comment