Cuisines

Monday, February 20, 2012

Salmon Night

Had a massive lunch today - found this cute little Jap place behind my work called Dontoo and they had such a good value curry, only $6.90! It was pretty good too, I always like Japanese curry, especially on a Not-so-hot day like today :)

So by the time I was nearing the end work and I usually daydream about dinner, I still wasn't very hungry. My bosslady (SeeTouPor) suggest I cook some salmon and salad.

And remembering how easy it was to slap that piece of salmon in my sandwich press - used it like a George Foreman, I knew this was a winner.

Grab a sweet potato for a mash (Inspired by GrumpyOldMan when we were at his place yesterday) while I was there and a zucchini or courgette. Basically my 3 fav vegetables. Dinner was ready and eaten in no time, even managed to go for a walk and checked out the neighbourhood doggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment