Cuisines

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Love Breakfast!!!

Best Meal of the Day, even though I usually don't eat breakfast during the week. Solely because I love my sleep too much, and usually don't get up til the very last possible minute. aka 8:30am (yes I start work @ 9:00am, YouSeemi!)

But weekends are alllll about the Brunch, Big Breakfast for me. Though typically I'm not really a fan of cafe breakfast, since usually I make it better. Exception was the Soft shell crab omelet @ Cafe Ish, that was to DIE FOR!

Anyway so when Muso Dude comes to visit, I make vegetarian breakfast, last time, I had some fetta cheese scrambled eggs, roasted tomato, spinach, garlic mushrooms and tofu (just coz they were around). It was pretty delish and I didnt even miss my meat.


But then the following week I had a girlie sleep over and I made sure I got some Bacon ready. And Avocado! Love love love avocado :) I wanted to fit more on my plate but ran outta space, ooops. Greedy! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment