Cuisines

Monday, November 3, 2014

Prawns and Snowpeas pasta in a zesty yogurt sauce

This is a great dish when you're short on time on a warm night. The zesty yogurt sauce is appetizing, light and creamy. In another word....PERFECTAMENTE!
Creamy Zesty Light pasta with Prawns and snow peas
I love this dish so much! Basically my friend Squishy showed me two different pasta dish and I thought it would be perfect to combine them. Here's what you will need.
Ingredients:

  • Pasta
  • Prawns
  • Snow peas
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Chili
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Small Tub/cup of Greek yogurt
  • Half a lemon ( Zest & juice)
  • Garlic
  • Basil
  • Dill
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Butter
  • Olive oil
  • White wine
Directions

  • Cook pasta per direction. I used spaghetti but use whatever you like. Same same.
  • Heat oil in pan, add the butter to melt then add the garlic, cook til golden and add the prawns
  • Toss in the tomatoes and snow peas, add some fresh herbs (I put in dill and basil), add a dash of white wine and chili and add the pasta to toss through. You can actually stop here and have a yummy pasta dish (this was one of the recipes)
  • If you wanna try something new - empty of the tub of Greek yogurt into salad bowl, add zest of half a lemon plus the juices, salt and pepper and Parmesan cheese
  • Combine everything together and top with more cheese. Trust me it's so good, even my Italian flatmate was impressed ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment