Cuisines

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Everything Spaghetti Marinara

I couldn't really decide what I wanted for dinner tonight, so I just rummaged through my pantry, fridge and freezer and see what I could come up with.

There was less-than-half a package of pasta left lying in the bottom of my cupboard looking very sad, and I really can't say how long it's been there for (less than 3 months though). So pasta it was.

I had some canned tomatoes, light cream and pesto on hand...so instead choosing 1 type of sauce, I'll just add everything together! So much less thinking. It turned out really well actually, my other taster said it was great and will be having some for lunch tomorrow. So Yay! Go me and my non-thinking, impulsive cooking.

Everything Spaghetti Marinara

Ingredients
  • Pasta
  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • Tomato
  • Mushroom
  • Frozen Peas
  • Frozen Seafood Mix
  • Chilli flakes/ powder
  • Mixed Herbs
  • Can of Diced Tomato
  • Pesto Paste
  • Light Cream
  • Salt & Pepper





1 comment:

  1. Pasta and marinara - my favourite, just not sure about the frozen peas, then again, never been a fan of peas

    ReplyDelete