Cuisines

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cooking in October


So..technically my flatmate was the one who made dinner and I did the minimal-est effort of tossing the salad together...but I did get my hands dirty....so it still counts right?

After nearly a whole week of meatless meals coz Mr ShyGuy is uberly PC etc and doesn't consume animals.....*sigh* yes, it's been this constant thing I have nagging nagging, but I have a feeling I'll convince him to convert back to carnivorousness (how can this be a word?) yet.

I nearly sang for joy when Red Meat was on the menu :) and I didn't have to lift a finger! Wooohoo. The crispy roasted potatoes with rosemary and garlic just went so well with the balsamic glazed lamb while I made a Pearish Greek Salad.

Pearish Greek Salad

Ingredients Directions

  • Salad Leaves - Toss everything together !
  • Pear
  • Fetta Cheese
  • Olives
  • Cheery Tomatoes
  • Walnut bits
  • Cucumber
  • Balsamic Vingear
  • Olive Oil
  • Mixed Herbs

No comments:

Post a Comment