Cuisines

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Vegetarian Brunch

Fail fail fail, I just can't seem to get the hang of poached eggs, am seriously contemplating on getting one of those kitchen gadgets/device that makes the job so much easier. Tempting tempting tempting, but no, cannot! Promised Mami that as part of Bloctober, no buying of random kitchen utensils. uuuugh.

Yup that's right, I'm doing Bloctober, another Hangover-free month! It's only been 1 week so far.

So this morning with Mr ShyGuy and DirtyWrestler around, I wanted to make a hearty breakfast for us all. Good thing there was haloumi in the fridge, it's been described as Steak for vegetarians. heh and I couldn't agree more. I made some garlic mushrooms and roasted tomatoes to with with it all. But unfortunately I just couldn't poach the eggs and Mr ShyGuy had to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment