Cuisines

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seafood Chowder

So another cold cold night and I saw a pretty picture of this Creamy Seafood Chowder in my cookbook last night so figured I'll give it shot.

Only difference is though, in the cookbook the chowder was served in a hallowed out bread roll, that just seem too fiddly for me.

I'm usually not a big fan of creamy soups, but this one was really really yum. I made a massive pot - as you do with these things. So plenty for lunch tomorrow

Creamy Seafood Chowder

  • Garlic
  • Onion
  • Butter
  • Bacon
  • Carrots
  • Celery
  • Potato
  • Parsley
  • Seafood Mix
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Cream
  • Milk
  • Stock
  • Paprika
  • Allspice
  • Salt & Pepper
- Melt Butter, brown the garlic and onion
- Add the vegetables
- Add stock, simmer until soft and then blend
- Add corn, milk, seafood, cream and seasoning
- Simmer and then top with parsley and Parmesan cheese and serve

1 comment:

  1. You left a comment on my post for the Sunday Kindle Book Giveaway: Thin Blood by Vicki Tyley. The author made a generous gift offer for all who left a comment. Please pardon me for leaving a comment on this post, but I could not find an e-mail address on your Google profile. Please contact me at tony (at) MarketingTipsForAuthors (dot) com if you're interested. Thanks for participating in the Sunday Kindle Book Giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete