Cuisines

Sunday, June 1, 2014

BEST Tuna Salad - Super Healthy


 
So the other day at work, Ms KB brought this amazing tuna dip to our Cheese Day Extravaganza and I loooved her dip, if you left me with it I would have polished it off and maybe even ignored the cheese (!). It was that good. She told me it was super easy to make, just 1 tub of Philly cream cheese and tuna with some lemon juice, S & P. Seriously it was good and simple.

I've made it and loved it. But the whole experience was shadowed by a twinge of guilt with the philly cream cheese. When I reported back to Ms KB about how much I loved the dip, she told me the alternative healthy version was to use cottage cheese. Well I know how much my friend ItsyBitsy's partner Hulk30 was loving cottage cheese during his bulking up stage, so I know it's super healthy.

Here's the tried and tested BEST Tuna Salad Recipe

Ingredients:
  • 1 medium can tuna in springwater
  • 1 250g tub of cottage cheese (lite, if you want)
  • 1/2 sliced spanish onion
  • 1/2 apple chopped
  • 1 handful of chopped parsley
  • 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
  • Generous squirt of lemon juice
  • Salt &  Pepper

Directions:

Mix it all up and eaaaaat it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment