Cuisines

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why am I eating alone?

I think I got food poisoning for the past couple of days, and it's the worst ever. I am so over Congee at the moment. Even though usually I looove that stuff, but after 2 days of eating nothing but plain congee. it's enough to dry up one's palate.

So for my day 1 recovery, I wanted something simple. Not going to make some crazy curry at the moment. LOL

Initially I contemplated on the Fusion Tom Yum Pork and Mushroom Spaghetti. But I think that might be too much for my tummy to handle. So the lamb cutlets were on sale in the local IGA supermaket, plus I still had some green beans I meant to cook from the week before.

And I totally thought my flatmate was home, so I set about cooking some anchovies garlic beans, dry roasted potatos, lemon & rosemary lamb cutlets and a salad for dinner.

But turns out I was the only one home! All that food and just for me....greedy piggie it is




No comments:

Post a Comment